I needed a couple quick and pretty birthday cards and reached for the Stampin’ Up! Celebration Time Stamp Set and coordinating Celebration Thinlits Dies. The stamps and dies fly a little under the radar until you take a closer look at the complete set of dies! Create tags, party hats, candles and more!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Save 10% when you purchase the Celebration Time Stamp Set and Coordinating Celebration Thinlits Dies as a bundle (WM 145368 or CM 145369). See all Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I created a Crushed Curry and a Pool Party version of the birthday card. Each is highlighted by matching Baker’s Twine and a trio of flowers (Celebration Thinlits Dies).
- Building a better cake! The cake was stamped on Thick Whisper White card stock and cropped with the “cake” Celebration Thinlits Die. The thick card stock stands proud on Stampin’ Dimensionals for a 3-D WOW!
- A polka dot pattern from Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (one of My Favorite Things) adds a modern flair.
- I adore this alternate idea from Stampin’ Up! using the Celebration Time Stamp Set and Celebration Thinlits Dies. Check out the little party hats!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Fabulous Flamingo card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
$72 FREE PRODUCT BONUS IN JULY! Get the scoop on the $99 Starter Kit Promotion here. Join through me and become part of the Stampin’ Up! family as well as my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. I welcome hobby stampers who love discounts and have a passion for paper crafting! Ends July 31!
I really appreciate your generosity and all the support you give the Pals!
Maureen B – a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community!
TALES FROM THAILAND: I have more “real time” updates of my trip to Phuket, Thailand, on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page,
These pretty tropical flowers captured my attention on the way to breakfast!
Early morning rain shower. Sitting outside for breakfast at Angsana Resort. It’s the rainy season here (and quite warm). However, it typically pours and clears!
Heading out for the day wth my daughter, Caroline.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!