This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO 334) is a tall and skinny card. However, I flipped it 90 degrees so I guess it’s better described as a short and wide card!
- My card base is 6 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Strips of 1″ x 3 1/4″ cardstock in Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Crumb Cake add a colorful background.
- The “Oh, Happy Day!” sentiment from Starburst Sayings stamp set was heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Three Bermuda Bay Candy Dots (Brights Candy Dots) punctuate the top right corner. Don’t you love that the Stampin’ Up! Candy Dots come in 40 colors (by color family)?
- I used a Blender Pen and a touch of Pool Party Ink to add color to “Happy!” I left some areas softer than others for visual interest.
- Simplicity rules! I created a custom envelope for a perfect fit using the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board.
Qualify to earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from ANY current Stampin’ Up! catalog or promotion (Hostess and Sale-A-Bration exclusive rewards not included) — ANY PRICE! The Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards Program is my way of personally saying “thank you” to my returning customers.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Click on links for more details and to order on-line.