Perfectly Wrapped Photopolymer stamp set has been a “go-to” stamp set with its clean and fresh font and multi-occasion possibilities. However, it will retire on May 31st.
Click on the categories below to see what else is retiring AND no longer available after May 31. Please note that retiring stamp sets are only guaranteed available through May 22 (this Monday)! After that they will only be available while supplies last. Non-stamp retiring products are only available while supplies last! Select items are on sale, up to 50% off.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Flirty Flamingo card stock is the base to the card.
- The sentiment Happy Day was stamped in Basic Black Archival ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock (3″ x 4 1/4″).
- Using Post-It tape or Post-It notes mask the area where the sentiment is stamped. Stamp a mix of flowers from the Perfectly Wrapped Photopolymer Stamp Set. Watermelon Wonder (retiring & now sold out), Peekaboo Peach (retiring), Mint Macaron (retiring – low inventory), and So Saffron were used to create the floral bouquet.
- Repeat the masking on the bottom of the sentiment and repeat stamping a pattern of flowers.
- A bow in 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon in Flirty Flamingo (retiring and on sale) is the perfect finishing touch.
- While your stamps and ink are out, don’t forget about stamping the envelope for delightful coordination!
- Check out these fabulous gift and treat ideas from Stampin’ Up! using the Perfectly Wrapped Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Perfectly Wrapped birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!