Click on the video above to see my Birthday Delivery product demonstration!
Yesterday I shared (here) the adorable little girl from Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper that was cropped with precision using the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies. The magic doesn’t stop there! Today’s 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial shows off the uber cool possibilities of the Birthday Delivery product suite – available June 1 in the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
Be ready to jot down your favorites using this wish list.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
NEED A NEW ANNUAL CATALOG? Request a catalog here.
YOU’LL LOVE THESE MUST-HAVE RESOURCES FOR THE NEW CATALOG (starts June 1)!
- Visit my gallery for more ideas using new products.
- My FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart – 2017-2018 Annual Catalog Only
- My FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart – most DSP since 2008 PLUS new catalog
- 10% savings! Download this PDF of all the 10% off bundles in the 2017-2018 Catalog.
- Fresh Fig and more! Get the scoop on the NEW 2017-2018 In Colors here.
- Check out my latest YouTube videos for more product sneak peeks! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you get them fast!
- Stampin’ Up! new catalog videos.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.