Today’s project is a modern and colorful friendship card that gets it’s WOW! from the “negative” space created by the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
GET THE DIES NOW! The Stampin’ Up! Eastern Palace Premier Bundle includes Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (also available as an individual product starting June 1). The dies can be used in so many unique and fun ways. Look at all you get in the premier bundle, including FREE Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (new) and Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes. Learn more about the Eastern Palace Bundle promotion here. Ends May 31.
The bright and cheerful color palette is one of many splashy color combinations found on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color board on Pinterest. Follow my Inspired by Color Board! New color ideas are added all the time!STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I started with Thick Whisper White card stock for a sturdy card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
- Basic Black card stock is trimmed 1/4″ smaller and cropped with two intricate medallions dies from Eastern Medallions Thinlits.
- Circles cut with the 2″ circle punch were adhered behind the cutouts. Tip: position and glue the circles to the card base, then glue the Basic Black layer.
- Color coordinated Enamel Shapes in the center of each medallion are a sweet, coordinated detail.
- The sentiment from Eastern Beauty Stamp Set was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with White Embossing powder.
- Simple to sensational! The inside is embellished with color and die-cut details.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Eastern Medallions Thinlits friendship card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
MY EXCLUSIVE MAY HOST CODE OFFER: Learn HERE how you can earn the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack from me FREE with a $75 product order (before shipping and tax) using my host code.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!