Today’s feminine and nostalgic love card was designed for my mom (Mother’s Day) and shares sneak peeks of many new products from the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog (starts June 1 – get a catalog here). I think this little cutie pie girl, cropped from Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (new) and using a coordinating Birthday Friends Framelits die (new), is “lovely” in every way.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
NEW WOW! VIDEO TOMORROW! I have a 1 Minute to WOW! video to share with you tomorrow to demonstrate the versatility and fun of using the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper and Birthday Friends Framelits Dies together!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Picture perfect. Many of the images in the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper are perfectly sized to be cropped with the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies.
- Bundle for 10% savings! The Birthday Delivery Stamp Set (not used on today’s card) also coordinates with the Birthday Memories product suite. It will be offered June 1 at 10% off when purchased as a bundle with the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies.
- NEW! The sumptuous Powder Pink 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon is a pretty finish. Powder Pink is one of the five new 2017-2018 In Colors. See how it compares to other Stampin’ Up! pinks below and view ALL new In Colors here!
- The sweet sentiment is from Lovely Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set (available June 1). I think the font and message is “just right” with the balance of the card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Birthday Friends love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!