Today’s sympathy card is clean and simple. Touches of Texture and Flourishing Phrases (sentiment) stamp sets team up for a pretty look.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Simply Scored Scoring Tool adds a subtle bit of texture to the Whisper White card base.
- The floral image from Touches of Texture stamp set is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink and colored with Stampin’ Write markers.
- Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon is the perfect touch. It’s retiring! Learn more here.
- The Pink Pirouette panel is layered on the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heartfelt sentiment from Flourishing Phrases stamp set and the Touches of Texture floral image give the inside of the card polish and personality.
- Customizing the envelope with another stamped and colored image completes the card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s sympathy card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, here’s the video tour of my new stampin’ studio. I love my smaller but uber efficient craft space and organization with loads of personality!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!