I would describe the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration exclusive stamp set called Make a Medallion as sophisticated with countless, creative layering possibilities. I used it on both the card and envelope today! Earn it FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration. Ends March 31.
I opted to use the French version on today’s card, Médaillon Sur Mesure (#144285), for a little added pizzazz to the sentiments. Amitié means friendship. Nice. Take a peek at the Sale-A-Bration stamp set options in French here. These stamp sets are available as FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts for qualifying orders, too!
JUST 10 MORE DAYS remain to earn Sale-A-Bration free gifts (see them here). The gifts are only available while supplies last!
Last Friday, I offered you a poll and opportunity to vote on your favorite retiring Stampin’ Up! 2015-2017 In Color. Here are the results. Mint Macaron was your clear winner! Thank you for your amazing response! THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED.
MY PICK? Of the retiring In Colors, I will miss Watermelon Wonder. I love the rich, coral red, which is beautiful for spring but transitions beautifully with the right color mix year round!
I paired Watermelon Wonder with Tempting Turquoise for today’s card!GET THE THE RETIRING IN COLORS NOW! Don’t wait for these colors and coordinating inks, card stock, embellishments and more to officially go on the retiring product list on April 10, since they may sell out quickly. Learn more on my “If You Love Them, Get Them Now” post here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Fashion often inspires my stamping and this darling blouse from Boden inspired today’s Make a Medallion card and color mix!
- Lucious layers. The Make a Medallion and Médaillon Sur Mesure (#144285) stamp sets work beautifully with Layering Circles Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog), Layering Squares Framelits Dies and Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- The sentiment was cropped with an adorable shape from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and dotted with a pair of Turquoise enamel shapes (Brights Enamel Shapes). Both the dies and enamel shapes made the list of My Favorite Things).
- This Stampin’ Up! video offers a demonstration and helpful tips on using the Make a Medallion Stamp Set!
Click on video above to watch.
- CASE! Copy And Share with Everyone! Don’t be afraid to be inspired by the work of others. I fell in love with this card by Windy Ellard (a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals) and couldn’t wait to give it my own spin!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Make a Medallion friendship card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!