Today’s simply scrumptious birthday card was created with products from the Stampin’ Up! Cool Treats product suite. They will be available TOMORROW when the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion begin. The Cool Treats product suite includes the Cool Treats photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies – purchase them as a bundle and save 10%!
STAMPIN PRETTY TIPS:
- The A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) is Flirty Flamingo with a mat of Peek-a-boo Peach In-Color Designer Series Paper.
- The banner was created using the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies.
- The cone was stamped directly onto the Whisper White label in Soft Suede ink.
- 2-Step! The ice cream was stamped first in Peek-a-boo Peach with the detail stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink. It was cropped using the Frozen Treats Framelits Die and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With Sprinkles on Top! Adding the new Sprinkles Embellishments just put this fun treat over the top!
- Make an already sweet card even sweeter with a 3/8″ Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon bow.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Cool Treats birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access by blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
IT ALL STARTS TOMORROW, JAN. 4. The Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog will launch and Sale-A-Bration begins!
- Updated FREE Designer Series Paper Color Coordination Chart (includes new DSP from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration).
- Learn about my Tulip Rewards FREE stamp program for my regular shoppers.
- Best deal of all . . . get TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice when you join and purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 4 – March 31). I welcome hobby stampers! Read more . . .
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!