Today’s simply scrumptious birthday card was created with products from the Stampin’ Up! Cool Treats product suite. They will be available TOMORROW when the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion begin. The Cool Treats product suite includes the Cool Treats photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies – purchase them as a bundle and save 10%!
STAMPIN PRETTY TIPS:
- The A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) is Flirty Flamingo with a mat of Peek-a-boo Peach In-Color Designer Series Paper.
- The banner was created using the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies.
- The cone was stamped directly onto the Whisper White label in Soft Suede ink.
- 2-Step! The ice cream was stamped first in Peek-a-boo Peach with the detail stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink. It was cropped using the Frozen Treats Framelits Die and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With Sprinkles on Top! Adding the new Sprinkles Embellishments just put this fun treat over the top!
- Make an already sweet card even sweeter with a 3/8″ Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon bow.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Cool Treats birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access by blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
IT ALL STARTS TOMORROW, JAN. 4. The Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog will launch and Sale-A-Bration begins!
- Updated FREE Designer Series Paper Color Coordination Chart (includes new DSP from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration).
- Learn about my Tulip Rewards FREE stamp program for my regular shoppers.
- Best deal of all . . . get TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice when you join and purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 4 – March 31). I welcome hobby stampers! Read more . . .
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!