Hang Your Stocking Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies combine for today’s cozy and “cabled” holiday card. Save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies together as a bundle.
WOW! The Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set has 19 stamp images and the Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies include 17 Thinlits.
The inspiration for these Christmas stockings came from Personal Creations.com.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! Please let me know what you think of today’s card and inspiration HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The checked pattern from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack creates a simple “flannel” background.
- A panel of Very Vanilla card stock scored with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool mimics the look of wainscoting.
- The NOEL die-cut (also from Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies) provides the perfect edging to hang your stockings.
- Emboss It! Look how detailed the Christmas stockings are when embossed with the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. TIP: Lightly mist your card stock before using the Cable Knit Embossing Folder to maximize the 3-D effect.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Christmas stockings holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED INSPIRATION? DISCOVER 100’S OF CARD IDEAS in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery!
MY JOURNEY TO $1 MILLION in Stampin’ Up! personal sales is wrapping up very, very soon. As of yesterday, my total was $998,757.96.