For today’s simple & pretty sympathy card, I’m using another gorgeous image and sentiment from the Beautiful You Photopolymer Stamp Set. Beautiful You will be available Jan. 4 when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Making waves! A piece of By the Shore Designer Series Paper creates a soft wave of blue layers for the background. What could be easier!
- Create Perfect Circles & Save 50%! The sentiment (both the scalloped and circle layers) was cropped using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. These are an everyday essential for my paper crafting and they are currently 50% off during the Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout & Sale.
- A single Dapper Denim heart from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes “dots” the sentiment with love and personality.
- A bold, coordinating stripe from By the Shore Designer Series Paper gives the envelope flap polish. Watch my video here with tips on how to snip an envelope flap!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Beautiful You sympathy card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
STAMPIN’ UP! YEAR END CLOSE OUT & SALE! Up to 60% savings on 100’s of products. Many only available while supplies last. Sale ends Jan. 3. See what’s on sale here.
Jolly Hat Builder Punch is retiring and 40% off!
SAY “GOODBYE’ TO THESE RETIRING HOLIDAY PRODUCTS! Stampin’ is retiring many favorite products from the Holiday Catalog. Learn what is retiring and on sale here. Items with an “X” on the far right are sold out.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Going, going, gone! All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!