I have a simple love card for you today featuring the So In Love stamp set from the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog (starts Jan. 4).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Squared! The Very Vanilla card base measures 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ mat of Calypso Coral. The final Very Vanilla layer is cut 1/8″ smaller.
- 1/8″ Gold Ribbon accents the pretty floral image from the So In Love stamp set.
- The flower is heat embossed in Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and colored with a Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil and an Aqua Painter. Thirteen watercolor pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors will be available in the Occasions Catalog. So Easy!
- The Perfect Touch! The shimmery finishing touch on the flower was created with Clear Wink of Stella.
- A Little Bling…goes a long way! A few gold sequins from the Metallic Sequins Assortment add to the simple shine.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s simple love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED THE OCCASIONS CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE? I have already ordered these catalogs for customers who have purchased thru me in the past year. Arrival expected by 12/31.
NEW CUSTOMERS. If you plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me, please click here to request FREE catalogs. If you have another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. Thank you.
VIDEO SNEAK PEEKS. Check out these Stampin’ Up! sneak peeks videos demonstrating products from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion (a FREE gift for every $50 in product purchased). Both begin Jan. 4.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!