The So in Love Stamp Set and So Detailed Thinlits Dies from the Stampin’ Up! Falling in Love product suite are the perfect combination of romance and shabby chic. These two products will be available January 4, when the Occasions Catalog begins.
Save 10% when you purchase them as the Falling in Love Bundle!
NEED THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS? I have already ordered these catalogs for customers who have purchased thru me in the past year. Arrival expected by 12/31.
NEW CUSTOMERS. If you plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me, please click here to request FREE catalogs. If you have a demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. Thank you.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Special effects! The Falling in Love Designer Series Paper provides a soft and pretty bokeh background. Available January 4.
- So Detailed Thinlit Dies allow you to create belly bands for cards, envelopes or packages with tabs on the sides of the die. They make fabulous elements and layers, too!
- Kiss, kiss! You will fall in love with the sentiments in the So in Love stamp set!
- The inside sentiment is from Scenic Sayings. It’s the perfect combination to create a special birthday card for someone you adore.
- Love a video? Watch Stampin’ Up! demonstrate this lovely suite of Falling in Love products!
Click video image above to watch! See 13 more new product videos here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s So in Love birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Learn more about my exclusive Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards Program here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!