The Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set offers 27 stamped images and the Love Notes Framelits Dies offer 14 coordinating shapes. Save 10% when you purchase them as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Whisper White Note Cards make this card the perfect size for a short and sweet love note.
- Sneak Peek! A pattern from the Stampin’ Up! Sending Love Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 4) peeks through a series of hearts cropped with the Love Notes Framelits Dies.
- The sentiment, from Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set, is stamped in Real Red.
- Create a 3-D Effect! To give this note a little more “oomph” the top layer is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. That simple little step makes a BIG difference!
- A look similar to the valentine card is created for the envelope!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Sealed with Love valentine card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
Here’s another fabulous look created by Stampin’ Up! of the Sealed with Love products.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!