Happy New Year! Let’s celebrate with 14 Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. Projects were created using primarily Stampin’ Up! products and designed by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community!
Stesha Bloodhart – details
Angela Curry – blog details
Windy Ellard – blog details
Susan Itell – blog details
Wendy Klein – blog details
Su Mohr – blog details
Lori Pinto – blog details
Jeanie Stark – blog details
Karen Hallam – blog details
Marlene Heringer – blog details
Lynn Hoyt – blog details
Jennifer Michalski – blog details
Debra Simonis – blog details
SAVE FOR LATER! Be sure to hover and pin your favorite ideas to Pinterest and please don’t hesitate to leave your questions or comments HERE. Your feedback means so much to this creative bunch! If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog. You can hover and pin photos once you arrive at my blog. A blog or Pinterest link (if available) is listed for more details on the projects.
LAST CHANCE! UP TO 60% OFF! Stampin’ Up! is offering great savings on Year-End Closeouts, high-inventory merchandise, retiring holiday products and clearance rack items. Sale ends Jan. 3 or while supplies last for many items.
LOVE CARD IDEAS? Check out My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery for 1000+ of card ideas and samples!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.