Today’s post was inspired by Fresh Fruit and the soft and pretty color palette of my Inspired by Color combination. See oodles of fresh, modern color mixes on my Inspired by Color board on Pinterest here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Two-step stamping is a snap with Stampin’ Up! photopolymer (clear translucent) stamp sets. The adorable strawberries and sentiment are from the Fresh Fruit photopolymer stamp set
- Want to create a quick watercolor look without the fuss? The Watercolor Wash Background Stamp is the answer! Stamp off once before stamping onto your card stock for a soft look.
- Linen Thread provides a rustic finishing touch.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Inspired by Color Fresh Fruit card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE CARD IDEAS? Discover over 1000+ paper crafting projects in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!