Here’s a sneak peek of a trendy new photopolymer stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog called Paisleys & Posies. There are endless creative possibilities to design your own pretty patterns. With a simple color change, you can dive into fall! This set can be purchased with the coordinating Paisley Framelit Dies as a Bundle for a 10% savings. The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
The inspiration for this card was found in the Pottery Barn Teen Catalog. Paisleys are definitely IN… and Stampin’ Up! knew it!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The A2 card base (4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″) of Night of Navy and Whisper White mat provide a crisp, clean backdrop for the paisley pattern stamped in Night of Navy on Pool Party cardstock.
- Color it! A Stampin’ Write Marker in Bermuda Bay added the extra pop of color. With coloring being all the rage, this set will allow your inner artist to shine!
- The lovely sentiment, also from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set, has a sweet, coordinating font.
- A bow of Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twine is the perfect finishing touch.
- More inspiration! Stampin’ Up! created this splashy alternate idea with the Paisleys & Posies stamp set!
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Paisleys & Posies thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
DISCOVER 100’S OF CARD IDEAS and samples in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery!