Fall colors and the Thoughtful Branches Bundle combine for this simple and pretty thank you card.
This limited time bundle has been a hot seller for August. If you love it, grab it now. It’s available until Aug. 31 or while supplies last. Get the full details here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The gold scallops from the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate create an elegant background for these fall leaves. Mini Glue Dots hidden behind the sentiment banner keep the acetate in its place.
- Delightful Dijon, Wild Wasbi, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry make the perfect fall palette for the leaves from the Thoughtful Branches Bundle.
- Gold embossing takes this sentiment over the top. Wouldn’t it make you feel appreciated?
- The Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp set includes an inside sentiment to complete your heartfelt appreciation.
- The envelope will surely create a sense of anticipation for the recipient. I love this fall color palette.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Thoughtful Branches thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Learn how you can earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!