The “delectable” focal point of my birthday card today was created with Sweet Cupcake 2-Step Photopolymer Stamp Set and Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies. Quick, easy, precise! Purchase Sweet Cupcakes Stamp Set and the Cupcake Cutout Framelits Dies as a Stampin’ Up! bundle and save 10%.
My sketch was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA308), a classic design by Ann Schach. Discover what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sketch and play along here.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Think Neapolitan ice cream? I cropped the 1″ squares of Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Flirty Flamingo using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things).
- The squares were adhered to a 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White Card Stock and layered over a 3 1/4″ square of Crumb Cake with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- All that glitters . . . my “frosting” enjoys a few sweeps of Clear Wink of Stella.
- There are three stamps/steps each for the frosting and cupcake. For the frosting, I began with Pink Pirouette, layered Blushing Bride on top and finished with Flirty Flamgo. For the cupcake base, I stamped off Crumb Cake for the first stamp, then Crumb Cake (without stamping off) and finished with a touch of Chocolate Chip!
- The sweet pop of Blushing Bride color on the sentiment is a dot from Stampin’ Up! Subtles Enamel Shapes (one of My Favorite Things).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Sweet Cupcake birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS START TODAY (JULY 7). For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) between July 7 – 31, you’ll get $5 to redeem on Stampin’ Up! orders placed from Aug. 2 – 31 . . . full promotion details here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!