What could be more “fresh picked” for summer than Peekaboo Peach, one of the 2016-2018 Stampin’ Up! In Colors? The Peekaboo Peach in today’s card is a blend of coordinated cardstock, Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper, ink and ribbon.
Today’s simple & pretty card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “You’re the Best” sentiment is from the Watercolor Words stamp set. The stamps in this set provide a large impact with minimal effort!
- Stampin’ Up! Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper makes mixing patterns with confidence a breeze!
- Crop scallop and clean edge circles quickly and easily with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (on the list of My Favorite Things).
- Ruched ribbon (on the list of My Favorite Things) and basic pearls add a sophisticated element to any project!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Watercolor Words thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
STARTS JULY THURSDAY, JULY 7! More details on July 7!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!