What could be sweeter than this simple baby card using Stampin’ Up! Made with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set. I love how the touch of patterned paper plays off the stripe in the onesie!
MORE IDEAS TO INSPIRE YOU! This baby card was created by Shannon Jaramillo, a member of my new Stampin’ Pretty Design Group, along with Michelle Gleeson. Shannon and Michelle are uber talented paper crafting artists and members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. They will be helping me create and share more “simple & pretty” card ideas on my blog than ever with all the “how to” details. I’ll still be designing for you, too, but we are taking the ideas and inspiration up a notch!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Playful Palette Designer Series Series Paper Stack’s bold and graphic patterns are versatile enough to create a stunningly sweet baby card!
- These adorable onesies from the Made with Love Stamp Set are quick and easy to die cut using the Baby’s First Framelits Dies
- The angle of the popped-up onesie adds an unexpected element to an otherwise very linear design.
- Adding one small punched card stock circle in Blushing Bride ties the design together with pattern paper
- One darling heart and a trio of dots from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes (one of My Favorite Things) are the perfect finishing touches!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Made with Love baby card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!