What could be sweeter than this simple baby card using Stampin’ Up! Made with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set. I love how the touch of patterned paper plays off the stripe in the onesie!
MORE IDEAS TO INSPIRE YOU! This baby card was created by Shannon Jaramillo, a member of my new Stampin’ Pretty Design Group, along with Michelle Gleeson. Shannon and Michelle are uber talented paper crafting artists and members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. They will be helping me create and share more “simple & pretty” card ideas on my blog than ever with all the “how to” details. I’ll still be designing for you, too, but we are taking the ideas and inspiration up a notch!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Playful Palette Designer Series Series Paper Stack’s bold and graphic patterns are versatile enough to create a stunningly sweet baby card!
- These adorable onesies from the Made with Love Stamp Set are quick and easy to die cut using the Baby’s First Framelits Dies
- The angle of the popped-up onesie adds an unexpected element to an otherwise very linear design.
- Adding one small punched card stock circle in Blushing Bride ties the design together with pattern paper
- One darling heart and a trio of dots from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes (one of My Favorite Things) are the perfect finishing touches!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Made with Love baby card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!