This rug from the Grandin Road catalog started the creative wheels turning for today’s patriotic card idea (designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group). Happy 4th!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Night of Navy card stock anchors the card. It measures 1 3/4″ x 5″.
- Mix in some bling! Three 1 1/2″ squares were stamped in Versamark using the stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set. They were next heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to make the stars shine!
- Silver Metallic Thread, Silver Glimmer Paper and Night of Navy card stock stars (cut using Star Framelits Dies and a Big Shot) add a serious glitz and glam factor.
- Say what you want! The “celebrate” sentiment was created using the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set – a cinch to line up as they are photopolymer (clear) stamps.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s patriotic card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!