This rug from the Grandin Road catalog started the creative wheels turning for today’s patriotic card idea (designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group). Happy 4th!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Night of Navy card stock anchors the card. It measures 1 3/4″ x 5″.
- Mix in some bling! Three 1 1/2″ squares were stamped in Versamark using the stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set. They were next heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to make the stars shine!
- Silver Metallic Thread, Silver Glimmer Paper and Night of Navy card stock stars (cut using Star Framelits Dies and a Big Shot) add a serious glitz and glam factor.
- Say what you want! The “celebrate” sentiment was created using the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set – a cinch to line up as they are photopolymer (clear) stamps.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s patriotic card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!