The Definitely Dahlia stamp looks crisp and classy in Night of Navy stamped on Whisper White Card Stock. WOW!
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Reminiscent of Delft china . . . the patterns in the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper and Designer Washi Tape are elegant and oh so timeless! Check out the pretty polka dot pattern on the envelope flap.
- The balance of the design is simple enough to let the bold Definitely Dahlia stamp be the focus of attention. The sweet sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set.
- Wonderful Washi! A stripe of Floral Boutique Designer Washi Tape lines the left hand side of a 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base, scored at 5 1/2″. Small amounts of Night of Navy card stock peek out from behind the sentiment and 3 7/8″ main panel and give weight to this light and airy design.
- Unexpected Sparkle! Silver sequins from the Metallic Sequins Assortment are a whimsical addition to any design!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Definitely Dahlia card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest
NEED STAMPING & CARD MAKING IDEAS? Stop by My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery for an index (by year) of 100’s of my card ideas!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!