Susan Itell – blog details
It’s Sunday and I have a line-up of 24 amazing (and I mean AMAZING) Stampin’ Up! card ideas for you! They were created by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community! Each Sunday, I share their card ideas (and beyond) as my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week.
Windy Ellard – blog details
Su Mohr – Pinterest
Shannon Jaramillo – blog details
Wendy Klein – blog details
Sara Hicks – details
Rae Harper-Burnet – blog details
Pamela Sadler – blog details
Michelle Gleeson – blog details
Maureen Reardon – blog details
Mary Hanson – blog details
Lynn Tague – blog details
Amy Hoptay – blog details
Angela Curry – blog details
Beth McCullough – blog details
Ginger Pelfrey – blog details
Laura Schollaart – blog details
Jeanie Stark – blog details
Kim Jolley – blog details
Jennifer Michalski – blog details
Jackie Diediker – blog details
SAVE FOR LATER! Be sure to hover and pin your favorites to Pinterest and please don’t hesitate to leave your questions or comments HERE. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog. You can hover and pin photos from my blog. We love your feedback! A blog or pinterest link (if available) is listed for more details on the projects.
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS HAVE BEGUN! Learn more about Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.