If you have coveted the look of this gorgeous butterfly die cut (created with one of the Butterflies Thinlits Dies), now is the time to grab it while it’s 20% off as part of the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale. See what’s on sale here while supplies last. Ends Nov. 30.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I stamped “grateful for you” from the Stampin’ Up! Merry Everything stamp set for today’s Simple Saturday card.
- The impact and detail of the butterfly die mean very little else is needed.
- I recommend a simple, coordinating Whisper White Medium Envelope for a sophisticated look.
- I used wax paper between the card stock and die for easier removal after it’s trip through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Rolling it back and forth through the Big shot a few times, helps, too!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!