This simple 4 1/2″ square medallion card was created with the Stampin’ Up! Moroccan Nights Stamp Set. The artwork below from Ballard Designs Catalog was the inspiration.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group. Please leave me a comment HERE if you have a question or want to share a thought about today’s inspired Moroccan Nights card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The medallion from Moroccan Nights Stamp Set was stamped in Soft Sky and then again in Delightful Dijon.
- Paper Snips easily navigated around the center of the medallion and the image was popped it up on Stampin’ Dimensionals to really make a statement.
- The small flower elements were punched out and adhered with Multipurpose Glue to line it up perfectly. I love that this glue has a wee bit of give while it dries so that you can put it where you need it!
- Possibilities! Here are additional ideas using the Moroccan Nights Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Moroccan Nights medallion card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NOW HAPPENING! STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS, NEW BUNDLE SNEAK PEEK & MY DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS! Learn more here on how you can earn Bonus Dollars (to be redeemed Aug. 2 – 31) and earn FREE stamps from me!
LOVE THIS sample from the Stampin’ Up! Artisan DesignTeam (Chantal de Kaste). It’s a sneak peek of Thoughtful Branches bundle, available for purchase starting Aug. 2. Get the full scoop!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!