I have two grandnephews with birthdays this month and wanted to whip up fun and easy birthday cards to send them.
These bold candles play with the panels for this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO444) and birthday cards.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- This pattern from Stampin’ Up! Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack was perfect for cropping the candles.
- The Cherry on Top collection has splashy colors as well as versatile patterns. See more close-up views of designer series paper from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- The flame is the wing from the Bird Builder Punch. Each flame is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Remembering Your Birthday stamp set has you covered for messages on both the inside and outside of your card.
- I adore the sweet fonts and coordinating messages of Remembering Your Birthday stamp set!
- One of my favorite tricks for protecting cards that are mailed is to emboss a coordinating piece of card stock to cover the front. Here I used Watermelon Wonder card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Chevron Embossing Folder.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s birthday cards that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING PRODUCT LIST & SALE LATER TODAY! The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product List & Sale will begin TODAY, Monday, April 18! I’ll post the list on my Stampin’ Pretty blog shortly after it’s available at 1:00 p.m. (Mountain). Product favorites tend to sell out quickly so be ready to place your order pronto!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!