B.Y.O.P. means “buy your own present” and a pretty gift card envelope makes the presentation of a graduation gift card even more special. My daughter, Caroline, is graduating from college in May (with graduate school starting in the fall) and this will be from her VERY proud parents.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Save 15% when you purchase the B.Y.O.P. Photopolymer stamp set and Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies as a bundle (140245). Look at all the possibilities for the stamps and dies. Don’t miss that I used the banner die on today’s project.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals below the stars to create three “anchors” to keep the gift card in place. Simply slide out from the 5″ x 3 1/2″ note card and untie the Baker’s twine to access the gift card inside the envelope.
- Stars Framelits Dies and the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack were key in creating quick and easy stars.
- The perfect polish. Since I placed the stars “outside the lines” of the 5″ x 3 1/2″ notecard, I used a Medium Clear Envelope so that it fit and immediately said WOW!
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s graduation gift card envelope that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
LAST CALL FOR WEEKLY DEALS. ENDS TODAY! Save 25% on some really fabulous Stampin’ Up! products! See what’s on sale here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!