I have a simple and sweet matchbook gift card holder for you today using new products from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. I shared a holiday version of this matchbook gift card holder previously here.
Stay tuned! I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial with you tomorrow to walk you through the simple steps of making the matchbook.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped Thick Whisper White Card Stock to 3 1/8″ x 8 5/8″. In my opinion, the thicker card stock makes for a stronger more substantial 3-D item.
- I scored the short distance of my cropped piece at 3 3/8″, 3 3/4″, and 7 3/4″.
- A yummy piece of Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon keeps the base of the matchbook together.
- To keep the ribbon in place, I popped in a couple small circles on the back with my Stampin’ Up! 1/8″ Circle Handheld Punch and threaded it through.
- Love this pretty presentation! A standard sized gift card tucks neatly inside.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Enjoy the Little Things photopolymer stamp set was perfect for the square pattern (Stampin’ Up! 1″ Square Punch) and “wish” sentiment.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
WHAT’S MY FAVORITE WAY TO STORE PHOTOPOLYMER (CLEAR STAMPS)? Find out by watching my video.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!