The Stampin’ Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog offers lots of fabulous and trendy paper crafting products for birthday, including the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies used on today’s birthday card.
JUST 8 MORE DAYS! The Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies will be available for purchase January 5, when the Occasions Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Wait for it . . . check out how this Party Pop-Up Thinlits Die was used on the interior of my birthday card to really add a 3-D WOW! factor when opened!
- Sneak Peek! “Let’s party” is a sentiment from the Party with Cake Stamp Set. It coordinates with the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.
- Save 15%. Purchase It’s My Party Stamp Set and the coordinating Party Pop-Up Dies as a bundle and save 15%.
- White heat embossing is “classic” on Basic Black cardstock.
- Sneak Peek! I can’t get enough of them. The It’s My Party Enamel Dots are the perfect “pop” of color on the sentiment.
- I recommend using the Precision Base Plate as part of your Big Shot “sandwich” for the best scoring and cutting with the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
QUICK NOTE: The Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge will return next Monday!
WANT FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS at your doorstep and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE to order your free copies.
If you plan to order through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs. Thank you.
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS ARE ARRIVING! If you placed at least one order through me in the past year, I have sent both the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs to you automatically as a benefit of being my customer. Many catalogs have begun to arrive and all my customers should receive them no later than Jan. 5 (when the catalogs officially begin)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you or yours does not arrive by Jan. 5!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!