I have a really simple sympathy card for you today showing off the beauty of the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. The dies will be available for customer purchase on January 5, when the Stampin’ Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog begins.
What do you think of today’s sympathy card? Please leave me a comment or your questions HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Tempting Turquoise rose die cuts have such lovely detail and I think they look amazing layered over Chocolate Chip card stock.
- Sneak Peek! The sentiment border and “sympathy” are from Rose Wonder photopolymerstamp set. They were cropped with the coordinating label die from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.
- Bundle and save! Purchase the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies and coordinating Rose Wonder stamp set as a bundle and save 15%. Available Jan. 5!
- A single Tempting Turquoise Candy Dot (Brights Candy Dots) adds a pop of color and balance.
- The perfect touch is a coordinating envelope liner created with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
LAST CHANCE & SAVINGS:
- Year End Sale & Clearance Rack
- 15% Off Bundles
- Holiday Catalog Retiring Products List (discounts to 40%)
- $99 Starter Kit (the best deal of all–I WELCOME hobby stampers)!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!