I relied on this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO424) for my crisp black and gold design.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The beauty of the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies is that you can pop up either the die cut or it’s “negative” (the “leftover” space).
- I chose the “negative” space and cropped it as well as Whisper White cardstock with the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch. Stampin’ Dimensionals between the two circles create a 3-D effect.
- The modern holiday paper for both the background and envelope liner is from Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper. See Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog designer paper in one spot.
- For a color match, I cropped the gold banner in the top right and stars (Confetti Stars Border Punch) from the gold stripes of the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Purchase the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies and the coordinating Jingle All the Way Photopolymer Stamp Set together as a bundle and SAVE 15%.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? You deserve personalized service and prompt answers to questions about your on-line order and Stampin’ Up! products. Learn more about the special customer perks I offer as well as subscribe to my FREE newsletter with exclusive monthly offers.
NEW! RETIRING HOLIDAY CATALOG PRODUCT LIST! Read more . . .
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!