My birthday card incorporates the color combination from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA274). Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team created with this week’s colors here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “happy” die cut is from Hello You Thinlits Dies. I adhered it with the Stampin’ Up! Fine-Tip Glue Pen–great for detail work.
- The Crushed Curry stripe is a pattern from Regals Designer Series Paper Stack. The Designer Series Paper Stacks are on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- A Crushed Curry button with a bit of Linen Thread is the perfect touch. Keep it in place with a Glue Dot.
DON’T MISS OUT! Subscribe here to my FREE newsletter and receive exclusive offers each month!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!