I love this flirty and feminine bird punch birthday card I created for a dear friend. PLUS: Today kicks off a Stampin’ Up! stamp sale with ALL regular priced stamps discounted 15% – this is HUGE! More details below!
My card design today was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO420). I adore tags on cards!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Does the look of white embossing on the Basic Black tag make your heart go pitter pat, too?
- It’s especially crisp with the fresh font of the Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer stamp set (15% off during the stamp sale)!
- The Stampin’ Up! Bird Builder Punch quickly produced my Watermelon Wonder bird, wing (2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack) and Old Olive stem.
- A touch of Old Olive Baker’s Twine (twisted with Whisper White) adds a pretty accent to the 1/4″ Whisper White Cotton Ribbon.
- The perfect polish is an envelope liner cropped with my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.
- The floral pattern of the liner coordinates with the wing!
SAVE 15% ON STAMPIN’ UP! STAMPS! Starts TODAY! ALL regular priced Stampin’ Up! stamps will be discounted 15% off retail price. Hostess sets, rotary stamps, bundles with stamp sets and any stamp set that is on the Clearance Rack do not qualify for the 15% discount. Sale ends October 23!
It’s a fabulous time to fill your wish list or even try the $99 Starter Kit for maximum savings! Discounted stamps may be added to the $99 Starter Kit, helping you get even more Stampin’ Up! product for the money! Read more about the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! and my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community (when you purchase the kit thru me). I welcome hobby stampers!
All of us are so lucky to be in your talented group! Stampin’ Pretty Pal, Patti C.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!