A Simple Stampin’ classic by Susan Itell – details
Prepare to be WOW’d by these 14 fantastic card ideas. Each Sunday, I share my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. It’s an inspiration palooza! I love what members of my talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have dreamed up using their paper, stamps and ink!
The links below each paper crafting project will take you to the designer’s blog (IF they have one) for full details, tips and a spot where you can add a comment or ask a question. If there’s no blog listed, feel free to leave a comment or question on this post.
DON’T FORGET! Be sure to hover over the photos and pin your favorite card ideas to Pinterest. Easy peasy!
I love Brian King’s crisp design and use of neutrals – details
A beautiful combination of pines and embossing by Lynn Kolcun – details
Darling luminaria idea for autumn. By Teresa Nystrom.
Pretty mix of color and pattern by Jessica Wilson – details
A masculine masterpiece by Michelle Quinno – details
A stunning mix of artful elements by Kim Jolley – details
Fresh and fabulous for fall. By Debbie Mageed – details
Truly a Winter Wonderland! By Windy Ellard – details
Shannon Jaramillo’s signature clean style for the holidays – details
Oliver is going to adore this framed art by Tricia Chuba – details
Once upon a spooky night . . . by Jennifer Michalski – details
A feminine twist on these trendy antlers! Tracy Baird
A “frightful” way to package Halloween treats by Beth McCullough – details
SAVE 15% ON STAMPS! Starting TOMORROW, MONDAY, October 19, ALL regular priced Stampin’ Up! stamps* will be discounted 15 percent off retail price. This sale will only be around for a few days before it ends on October 23 so don’t miss out! It’s a great time to fill your wish list or even try the $99 Starter Kit for additional savings! Discounted stamps may be added to the $99 Starter Kit, making your savings even greater and OH, what fun to get more product for your money!
All of us are so lucky to be in your talented group! Stampin’ Pretty Pal, Patti C.
*Hostess sets, rotary stamps, bundles with stamp sets and any stamp set that is on the Clearance Rack do not qualify for the stamp sale discount.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.