I have a simple sympathy card for you today based in this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA273).
Discover what the rest of the PPA resident artists have dreamed up with this sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Pictogram Punches stamp set offers sweet images that are easy to crop with punches from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. Buy the stamp set and punches as a bundle and save 15%!
- The “thinking of you” sentiment (always the “right thing to say” for a sympathy card) is from Sheltering Tree stamp set.
- Simple and pretty. I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch to crop both ends of the tag. It’s perfect for slipping through the Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine or other ribbon.
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock is my “go to” for a sturdy Whisper White card base. It’s on the list of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog.
- Each cropped flower is dotted with a Basic Black Candy Dot (Neutrals Candy Dots). I never tire of these guys!
JUST ONE MORE DAY TO SAVE 15%. ALL regular priced Stampin’ Up! stamps (including the holiday catalog stamps) will be discounted 15% off retail price thru Friday, Oct. 23.
Need stamp set ideas? Here are my personal favorites by catalog:
Please note: Hostess sets, rotary stamps, bundles with stamp sets and any stamp set that is on the Clearance Rack do not qualify for the 15% discount.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!