A simple trio of leaves surround this stamped bit of poetry by Emily Brontë. Any Wuthering Heights fans among my paper crafting friends? I remember being thoroughly absorbed reading Brontë’s Wuthering Heights as a sophomore in high school–definitely a big part of what inspired me to be an English major in college! Love having this stamp to play with!
A few of my leaves blew off course. However, the foundation of my design was this week’s Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny Sketch Challenge (MOJO413).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My tall & skinny card base measures 6″ x 3 1/2″.
- The modern leaves were quick and easy to produce using Lighthearted Leaves stamp set (available Sept. 1) and a coordinating die from Leaflets Framelits Dies. Perfect for fall projects and beyond.
- I knew I had found the right background when I zipped Old Olive Cardstock through my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, one of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog.
- I used the Envelope Punch Board and Neutrals Envelope Paper (one of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog) to create a custom sized envelope, the perfect fit for my unique card shape.
- My video tutorial here will show you how to create the a envelope liner using the Envelope Punch Board (with minimal waste, woo hoo)!
JUST ONE MORE DAY! THE HOLIDAY CATALOG BEGINS TOMORROW! We have all been waiting for the Sept. 1 kick off of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. I’ll share the on-line version of the catalog tomorrow along with the much anticipated list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog. I recommend you order your favorites right away to avoid any backorders on the most popular items. This is a hot, hot, hot holiday catalog and demand will be high!
NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE for your free copy.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly
for your holiday catalog. Thank you!
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! My customers (those who have ordered continuously through me over the past year), should have received their FREE holiday catalog from me by now. If you are a customer and it hasn’t arrived, please email me your name and current address and I’ll get one off to you pronto!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!