Sometimes all it takes to cheer up a friend is a hand crafted hello card. Today’s hello card was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO410).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “hello” was created using Watermelon Wonder card stock, the Stampin’ Up! Greetings Thinlits Dies and my Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
- Fresh patterns from Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack were used for the circle, flower petals (Pansy and Petite Petal Punches) and leaves.
- Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack is one of My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog.
- Wowza! The bling in the center of the flower is a sneak peek of the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments available in the Holiday Catalog September 1.
- I used a larger and smaller circle die from the Circles Collection Framelits Dies to create the Basic Black ring.
NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE for your free copy. I will begin mailing them in mid-August.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly
for your holiday catalog. Thank you!
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! If have placed at least one order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I already have ordered a holiday catalog for you. It should arrive by Sept. 1 (when the catalog begins)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!