No Bones About It Birthday Card

This “dino-rrific” birthday card is on it’s way to my grandnephew, Henry.  I’m confident he will adore the dinosaur, right down to the party hat!

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge PPA256

My birthday card layout was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA256).  Discover what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sketch and play along here.

STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:

• It’s a delight layering the dinosaur using the No Bones About It photopolymer (clear) stamp set–one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Catalog.

Dinosaur Stampin' Up! No Bones About It StampinUp stamp set birthday card by Mary Fish Stampin Pretty Stamping Blog close up

• A better way!  Here’s my video on how I store my photopolymer (clear) stamps.
Stampin Up No Bones About It Mary Fish Stampin Pretty
No Bones About It #138756
Images © 2015 Stampin’ Up!
  • Easy as 1, 2, 3!  I used all three sizes (2″, 1 1/2″ and 1″) to create the flagged ends using the Banner Triple Punch.  I demonstrate how to use this multi-tasking punch in this video.

Dinosaur Stampin' Up! No Bones About It StampinUp stamp set birthday card by Mary Fish Stampin Pretty Stamping Blog right

• Not just florals!  The paper patterns are from Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper stack (also on the list of My Favorite Things).

Stampin Up Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack

I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!  If you have a question or comment about today’s birthday card, please leave me a comment on my blog post.  I’ll respond promptly and appreciate your feedback!

Red Tulip Stampin Up StampinUp Stamping StampingUp Mary Fish Stampin Pretty

NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! 2015-2016 CATALOG?  Click here to learn about how to receive a catalog from me FREE!

Stampin' Up! shop online button Mary Fish Stampin Up blog

Dinosaur Stampin' Up! No Bones About It StampinUp stamp set by Mary Fish Stampin Pretty Stamping Blog flat

GOTTA HAVE IT!  Here’s my Stampin’ Up! supply list for today’s No Bones About It birthday card.  Simply click on product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

38 thoughts on “No Bones About It Birthday Card”

1. I’m not a dinosaur fan, but you just made me want this set! This is spectacular! Love the colors, papers, and especially his party hat. I can see using this with a “how old” sentiment for an adult!

2. I’ve loved this stamp set from the get go and can’t wait to get my hands on it! The grandsons will love it!! your card is once again a class act – love it Mary!

3. Such an adorable card using the little dinosaur “guy” with his spiffy little birthday hat! That just makes the card with the dimensional. I have been sitting on the fence over this set, I’m ordering it! You gave me some ideas for some of my “dinosaur” friends, thank you! Always love to see what you come up with every time you post. Your inspiration never ceases to amaze me!

4. I am “RAWR”ing with delight over this stamp set and your card. The birthday hat was a cute addition to your sweet card. I too have some older (“dinosaur”) friends who would get a kick out of this card. Mary, thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

5. Love this card!! Gotta have this set for my grandson. It is so clever and I love how the critters face each direction. SU! has a winner here. Now only if they had a die for it….Your site is one of the best, Mary. Thanks for your inspiration!

6. Absolutely adorable! I had to laugh though because we just went see Jurassic World last night:-). Love the colors and that DSP!!

• My Stampin’ Pretty Pals had it at the top of their list of kiddo stamps when we did a catalog party and polled out favorites! It went to the top of my list, too! Thanks, Marlene.

7. SERIOUSLY my friend……No Bones About It……This is ONE DARLING CARD. Henry is going to flip out when he receives this card. PERFECT TOUCH is the party hat on your dinosaurs.

8. LoL I have to agree with Trish’s comment…and I have to say only you can make a whimsy card Elegant, Well done Mary! Have a Wonderful day…

9. Oh my gosh!!!!! Mary, I love this card!! this set will be in my July order, I just love, LOVE IT!!! I was hoping to find some stamp sets geared for older kids in the new catalog and I was not disappointed, this set is one of my favorites for the kiddos, I just got a kick out of all of this stamps with their corresponding skeletons, so stinking cute!!!
    Your card is just fabulous, love the colors you chose and that button with the linen thread, which reminds me I’m running low on it so this will also be in my next order.
    Thank you for sharing your super, duper adorable birthday card.

10. I don’t even like dinosaurs and you WOWed me again (I don’t have a lot of little ones in my life, so will skip on dinosaurs). Your style continues to be amazing :). Luv the little bday hat on the dinosaur’s head. Another home run, Miss Mary:)

• I wouldn’t worry about a lot of little ones, Trish. I’m going to use these stamps for some of my older (“dinosaur”) friends. It will be a hoot! Thanks for your kind comments!