What, me water coloring with the Stampin’ Up! Gal stamp set? Yes, indeed! With a touch of ink and a Blender Pen, this pretty floral image is quick and easy to color.
This week’s Tall & Skinny Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO408) was the inspiration for my 6″ x 3 3/4″ card design!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I created a custom sized envelope using the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board and Neutrals Envelope Paper (one of My Favorite Things).
- The envelope sizing for a 6″ x 4″ card (measurements on the punch board) was the best fit for my 6″ x 3 3/4″ card.
- That touch of bling! I used Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone Basics Jewels for a little bling on the flower center and butterfly.
- The sentiment and butterfly (coordinates with the Bitty Butterfly Punch) are also from the Butterfly Basics stamp set above.
- The coordinating Old Olive script pattern is from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (another one of My Favorite Things).
ARE YOU WATER COLORING “PHOBIC” LIKE ME? I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial with you tomorrow to demonstrate how easy it can be with the Butterfly Basics stamp set!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!