Click on my Watercoloring Tutorial above
As I promised on yesterday’s post, I have a 1 Minute to WOW! Watercoloring Tutorial for you today. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Stamp image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color lightly with Old Olive Ink and a Blender Pen.
- Layer more Old Olive Ink in the areas where there are lines (leaf veining, etc.).
Here’s the finished result!
Watch over 200 FREE PAPERCRAFTING VIDEO TUTORIALS on my Stampin’ Pretty YouTube channel.
NEW STAMPIN’ UP! WEEKLY DEALS START TODAY! Discounted prices on these select products end Aug. 3 or while the limited supply at these prices lasts. See the new WEEKLY DEALS here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.