The sweet owl and “trick or treat” sentiment from Stampin’ Up! Spooky Cat Photopolymer stamp set the stage for today’s simple Halloween card.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The fun stripe and polka dot (envelope flap) are from Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. This is one of the most versatile Stampin’ Up! Halloween paper collections ever. It’s on the list of My Favorite Things in the holiday catalog.
- My design was inspired by a pattern from Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. However, I opted to use Basic Black die cut branches and a leaf from Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies so that I could build a more 3-D look.
- Get a closer look at the patterns of the new Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog designer series paper here.
- The Very Vanilla “moon” was cropped using my Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Layering Circle Framelits dies. I used the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to ensure that the die cropped “trick or treat” right where I wanted it within the circle.
- Dot your “i!” I added a Black Rhinestone Jewel to “dot” of the “i” of “trick” as well as near the stem of the leaf (the black leaf reminds me of a spider web). Earn the Black Rhinestone Jewels FREE (one of My Favorite Things) with my September Host Code Giveaway. Learn more about my exclusive FREE Black Rhinestone Jewels offer.
- Rat-a-tat-tat! The stamped rat (also Spooky Cat Photopolymer Stamp Set) on the envelope gives a “wicked cool” hint of things inside!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!