What could be more on-trend and masculine for a Father’s Day card than a couple snappy animal prints from Stampin’ Up! Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack! The “wild” patterns made the list of My Favorite Things from the new catalog.
This trio of circles was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO402).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Circles Collection Framelits Dies, my Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform to create the two largest circles and their layer below.
- The 1 1/2″ and 1 3/4″ Circle Punches were used to crop the sentiment.
- Fun and versatile patterns from Go Wild designer series paper stack blend nicely as neutrals.
- The sentiment is from another pick from My Favorite Things, Happy Happenings stamp set. So many possibilities.
- The Banner Triple Punch helped me produce the flagged ends in a flash. Watch my video demonstration here.
- Not so standard. My card base measures 6 x 4 3/4″. I’m delighted that the Stampin’ Up! Neutrals Envelope Paper and Envelope Punch Board make it easy to create both standard and not so standard envelopes. I used the measurements for a 6 x 5 card (rounded up to next closest).
BLOG CANDY REMINDER. My Smitten for Ribbon Blog Candy Giveaway wraps up today at Noon Central. Be sure to play here before the deadline.
LOVE VIDEO TUTORIALS? Check out my Stampin’ Pretty YouTube channel!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLY LIST: Please click on Stampin’ Up! products used for today’s Father’s Day Card below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.