A bold message and simple shapes are the foundation of today’s card along with design inspiration from this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO393).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Anchors Aweigh! The little anchor on the “Never Made” sentiment (Stampin’ Up! Adventure Awaits Photopolymer stamp set) is perfect to play off the anchors on the Maritime Designer Series Paper.
- To get a clean image of this large photopolymer stamp (Adventure Awaits), I put a Stampin’ Pierce Mat below my card stock for a hint of cushion.
- Thick cotton twine feels very “sea worthy” to me. It’s part of the Painted Blooms Cotton Twine collection from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
- A trio of Real Red Candy Dots add balance and a pop of color against the Night of Navy Card Stock.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
IN CASE THE LIGHTS GO OUT . . . I’m transitioning my blog from a Typepad blogging platform to WordPress tomorrow. A lot will be happening behind the scenes but you shouldn’t feel a thing or need to do anything differently. There will be a brief period where my blog is inaccessible because www.stampinpretty.com is being redirected to the new blogging platform. I appreciate your patience and please wish me luck that the technology “gods” are cooperative. The change will be worth it in the long run so that I’ll have more features and reliability with a WordPress blog.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLY RECIPE: Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!