As I promised on Wednesday’s post, here is another mosaic card and a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial with tips on creating a mosaic card using the Stampin’ Up! Striped Scallop Thinlits Die.
Please click on image above to play video.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Basic Gray scalloped die cut provides a cool contrast against a Whisper White card base. With shots of Bermuda Bay and Tangelo Twist, it becomes a splashy birthday card for my nephew.
- There are many ways to adhere the Striped Scallop die cut to the card base. My personal preference is adding tiny dots of Liquid Multipurpose Glue with a Paper-Piercing Tool (dedicated exclusively for glue) to the back. I especially like that it’s forgiving if you are off a “smidge.”
- Don’t you adore the touch of Tangelo Twist Thick Baker’s Twine. The ONLY way to get this product (part of the In Color Accessory Pack) is FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration. See all Sale-A-Bration free gift choices in one spot. Ends March 31 (just 10 more days)!
- A zippy piece of patterned paper from Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper lines the Medium Whisper White Envelope. It mirrors the scallops of the card in an artsy way!
- Here’s Wednesday’s mosaic card using the same die, in case you missed it. Details here.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Have a question? Did you learn something new in the WOW! video? Which of the 2 cards do you like best? Please share your comments and questions at the end of this post! I’ll respond promptly and love hearing from you!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING and the best savings of all! During Sale-A-Bration, Stampin’ Up! has sweetened the $99 Starter Kit Deal with a bonus product offer.
Receive your choice of either:
ONE of the Occasions Catalog project kits.
PLUS! Learn more about the discounts, benefits & exclusive resources of purchasing your starter kit through me and and becoming a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community! I welcome hobby stampers to my fun, risk-free and pressure-free virtual environment!
Your leadership, love, passion and true spirit shines through each and every day.
-Susan I.- (Stampin’ Pretty Pal)
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supplies list is waiting for you at the end.