Today’s Simple Saturday Bohemian card relies on bold pattern and color. It proves how easy it is to create a WOW! card with primarily designer series paper and a bold sentiment. Since we are winding down to the final weeks of the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product List & Sale (up to 50% off and ends 5/31), I highlighted products that will be going, going, GONE!
See what’s retiring and on sale from Stampin’ Up! here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- As of the time I last checked, retiring Stampin’ Up! Bohemian Designer Series Paper was still available for purchase.
- My beloved Envelope Liners Framelits Dies are retiring. Don’t miss the dies that make cropping a pretty paper envelope liner a snap and add the perfect polish to three different sizes of Stampin’ Up! Envelopes.
- I’m a fan of big sentiments like “You’re On My Mind,” part of the retiring That Thing You Did Photopolymer Stamp Set.
- The finishing touch is a piece of Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Bohemian card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
LAST DAY 5/31! STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING PRODUCTS & SALE (UP TO 50% OFF). Get them before they are gone, gone, GONE! Still plenty available! Here are four ways to view what’s retiring:
- Link to Retiring Stamps in the on-line store. Retiring stamps are available thru at least May 22.
- Link to Retiring Tools & Accessories in the on-line store. Only available while supplies last.
- Printable Retiring Products PDF
- Retiring Products Excel File
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!