Having a Lightbulb Moment!

Stampin up stampin' up! stamping stampinup pretty mary fish you brighten my day 4

The charming little lightbulb image is from You Brighten My Day stamp set, one of the FREE gift selections for qualifying orders during Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration.  Promotion ends March 31.

STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:

• The Essentials.  I always keep plenty of Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (20 of each for $5.95) on hand for quick cards like this one.

Stampin up stampin' up! stamping stampinup pretty mary fish you brighten my day 2

• A Rhinestone Basic Jewel dots the center of the lightbulb for a touch of bling.

Stampin up stampin' up! stamping stampinup pretty mary fish you brighten my day 3

• Cool thing.  Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies come in three sizes which coordinate beautifully with Stampin’ Up! envelopes.  I used the middle size to line my note card envelope.

Stampin up stampin' up! stamping stampinup pretty mary fish you brighten my day 1

• I stamped the lightbulb on Daffodil Delight card stock and used my Paper Snips to crop and layer it (with Stampin’ Dimensionals) over the same lightbulb stamped on Whisper White.
  • Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.

6a00e54f95df92883401b8d0d864c2970c-500wi

2016-02-18

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON TODAY’S CARD?  I love reading your comments and am happy to answer questions.  Simply leave me a comment at the end of this post!

300 x 300 RedTulip

INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING!  Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up thru me HERE!   Choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in free products), get your choice of either 2 Sale-A-Bration gifts OR an Occasions Catalog Project FREE (ends March 31).  The starter kit ships free for another 10% savings.

PURCHASE THE $99 KIT AND JOIN THRU ME!  I WELCOME hobby stampers to my, friendly, resourceful and exclusive  Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.

You are a fantastic leader!  Dawn

Stampin up stampin' up! stampinup stamping pretty mary fish you brighten my day 5

MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE:  Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping.  Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!

Supply List

Built for Free Using:  My Stampin Blog

0 thoughts on “Having a Lightbulb Moment!”

1. This card brings back memories. I always told my students about “light bulb” moments, that instant when they understood a concept that had been giving them trouble. We even hung big card stock light bulbs from the ceiling as they understood a concept. Those light bulbs brightened my day and this card made me remember that. Thank you Mary

2. Another classic Mary Fish design! You are my design idol, Mary. Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us.

And, this cute card also caught my eye because of the black and yellow color scheme. We Hawkeye fans appreciate that!

3. It was easy to snip the lightbulb and pop it up, Kadie. Thanks. An alternative to stamping the lightbulb in black on Daffodil Delight card stock would be to use the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers (Whisper White card stock) and give it a watercolor look!

Hugs, M

4. Hi Leslie: You Brighten My Day stamp set is exclusively available as a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift (a free gift for every $50 you spend). You can see a close up of all the images in the supplies list at the end of the post (before comments). M

5. Thanks for the reminder about using the black and white sides of the Stacked with Love paper for everyday cards. I tend to put “seasonal” product away and forget about it. Charming card, too!

6. Mary, love the background for this sweet little light bulb, it really shines bright against the awesome Chevron DSP. The coordinating seem binding bow just finishes this layout so beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing.

7. Mary . . . this card is very cute. I can’t wait to make one and . . . you know what? YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY.
    🙂

8. Where do I find you brighten my day stamp Set? I can’t find it in cattie.
    Cute, bright, sheer fun card!