The charming little lightbulb image is from You Brighten My Day stamp set, one of the FREE gift selections for qualifying orders during Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration. Promotion ends March 31.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Essentials. I always keep plenty of Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (20 of each for $5.95) on hand for quick cards like this one.
- A Rhinestone Basic Jewel dots the center of the lightbulb for a touch of bling.
- Cool thing. Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies come in three sizes which coordinate beautifully with Stampin’ Up! envelopes. I used the middle size to line my note card envelope.
- I stamped the lightbulb on Daffodil Delight card stock and used my Paper Snips to crop and layer it (with Stampin’ Dimensionals) over the same lightbulb stamped on Whisper White.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON TODAY’S CARD? I love reading your comments and am happy to answer questions. Simply leave me a comment at the end of this post!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up thru me HERE! Choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in free products), get your choice of either 2 Sale-A-Bration gifts OR an Occasions Catalog Project FREE (ends March 31). The starter kit ships free for another 10% savings.
PURCHASE THE $99 KIT AND JOIN THRU ME! I WELCOME hobby stampers to my, friendly, resourceful and exclusive Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.
You are a fantastic leader! Dawn
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!