It’s an adorable way to dress up a treat and is loaded with possibilities. The Stampin’ Up! Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies made the list of My Favorite Things in the Occasions Catalog for good reason. Check out those additional shape and sentiment dies!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Mini Treat Bag Dies are so quick and easy to use. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video to learn more.
- Seeing stars? I used the Irresistibly Yours Specialy Designer Series Paper and Real Red Ink to create the splashy pattern. Earn it as a FREE gift with a $50 product order during the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. Ends March 31.
- Here’s my Stampin’ Pretty video demonstration on how to use the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used Real Red Ink on this project (sponge daubers) instead of Gold Encore Ink (the video). Both work beautifully!
- My design was inspired by this snippet from a fashion magazine!
- Keeping it together! For 3-D projects that need a little extra hold, I like to use Fast Fuse Adhesive. Just remember to snap (like a check mark) at the end of your adhesive “trail” for a clean finish.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
HAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT TODAY’S PROJECT? Click on comments at the end of this post and share. I love your feedback and am happy to answer your questions.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images before for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!