Zoo Babies’ Rhino Fit for Framing

When you saw the new Squares Collection Framelits offered in the Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog did you think “I can cut a square.  Why would I need those dies?”  Well, there’s a reason they are called “framelits.”  You can not only crop out perfect square layers, you can create a window that’s “fit for framing.”http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f95df9288340191033a7f8c970c-pi

STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:

• This card is headed to my grand nephew, Henry, for his birthday.  I adore every critter in the Zoo Babies stamp set (images below).  This stamp set made my list of New Catalog Favorite Things!

Stampin up stampinup it pretty card idea free catalog zoo babies birthday demonstrator order

Stampin up stampinup it pretty card ideas free catalog zoo babies birthday demonstrators

Stampin up stampinup it pretty cards idea free catalog zoo babies birthday demonstrator order

MaryRedTulipSTAMPIN’ PRETTY CARD GALLERY.  See 100’s of my Stampin’ Up! card samples all in one place including supplies used.  Visit My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.

Mary signature

MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

Stampin up stampinup it pretty card idea catalog zoo babies birthday demonstrator order
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:

Stamp Sets:  Zoo Babies (Wood-Mount 130453, Clear-Mount 130456), Remembering Your Birthday (Wood-Mount 131347, Clear-Mount 131350)
Paper:  Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper (130145), Raspberry Ripple (1268420, Bermuda Bay (131197), Whisper White (100730)
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple (126859), Smoky Slate (131179)
Cool Tools:  Squares Collection Framelits Dies (130921), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Hexagon Punch (flagged end, 130919), Owl Builder Punch (tiny heart, 118074)
The Perfect Touch:  Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (131206), Brights Designer Buttons (130028), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)

Zoo babies stampin up stampin up card ideas

15 thoughts on “Zoo Babies’ Rhino Fit for Framing”

1. love , love it ,ms Mary , your so right about the sq framlets , I thought the same , WHY …get them ? , I’m on !!!!
    love your card , so cute …..
    like always ..
    hugs frenchie

2. Oh Mary this is an adorable card…great for gurs or gals of ANY age!!! Love the polka dots! That little hippo just stands out so wonderfully! TFS!

3. I love this card, Mary! The colors are perfect!
    I hadn’t really noticed the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set. Now it is going on my next order!

4. When I saw this set in the book my first thought was it was a perfect set for scrapbookers to page a day at the zoo. This card makes me look at it completely different! Thanks, Mary. Another great job :o)

5. J’aurais du ?crire en fran?ais. J’adore vos cartes elles sont vraiment inspirantes. Je regarde votre site ? tous les jours.

Cette certe est vraiment belle. Vous ?tes une source d’inspiration.

Merci.

6. WOW what a beautiful card. I really love it. You are an inspiration for us carteuses I’m your blog every day.

Again a big congratulations for this card.

Lison