Wouldn’t this modern and bold color combination speed anyone’s recovery? It all comes together using this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO279).
- Stampin’ Up!’s new Ovals Collection Framelits (Spring Catalog) define the focal point. Layer-licious!
- The Patterned Occasions Band-Aid was cropped using Paper Snips and given a boost with Stampin’ Dimensionals. For tips on how to get clean lines using Paper Snips, check out My Snips Tips Video.
- A Raspberry Ripple heart, punched with the Stampin’ Up! Small Heart Punch, really pops against the Summer Starfruit image.
- The polka dot pattern from Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (one of my Top 10 Favorites from the Spring Catalog) brings the project to life.
- A simple snippet of Raspberry Ripple 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon adds the perfect finish.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! Please take a moment to leave me a comment at the end of this post. It’s a marvelous place to share your feedback on today’s project as well as your own tips and ideas!
Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions* (Wood-Mount 129621, Clear-Mount 129624)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Primrose Petals (126841), Summer Starfruit (126839), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (126859), Summer Starfruit (126991)
Cool Tools: Stampin’ Up! Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381), 1 3/8″ Square Punch (for flagged end, 119877), Small Heart Punch (117193), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Raspberry Ripple 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126845), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
*Available FREE with a $50 product order during Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration (Ends March 22, 2013). See all Sale-A-ration FREE product choices.